Phone System Auto Attendants
Every time a customer reaches your automated phone-answering system, your reputation is on the line. Project a professional image with auto attendants that give callers the consideration they demand and provide one-button access to a live agent.
Auto Attendant Features*:
- Choose whether your business uses live receptionist or auto attendant answering and easily switch between them at any time.
- Auto attendants are transparent to direct-dial (DID), so you can use the same trunk for direct calls to a private number and callers who will dial an extension.
- Place different auto attendants on different trunks, so you can offer different customer services for different incoming phone numbers.
- Schedulable auto attendants let you automatically change greetings and call routing based on time of day or specific dates such as holidays.
- Built-in dial-by-name directory lets callers look up users by entering their name using their telephone keys. The dial-by-name directory may be based on first name, last name or both.
- Users can be exempted from the dial-by-name directory, so callers can't dial them by name.
- Clickable audio controls to record greetings, messages, and menu prompts.
- Record auto attendant messages off-site or professionally and easily import them into your auto attendants.
- Auto attendants can pass visual data to users based on caller choice.
- Customizable options for when callers make no selection, such as repeating the menu, transferring to an Operator or to voice mail.
- Fax tone detection automatically routes incoming faxes to your fax station.
* Contact Alternate Access to find out which features are available in a given phone system brand.